Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Now That Will Humble You!

Tonight we had the opportunity to sit in on another secret gathering. They started by going around the group talking about their week. One by one they shared how they had told someone about our Father and how they had responded to the News. I was blown away with their commitment to expanding our family! I thought, "They are here in a dangerous place where it is illegal for them to talk about our Father and yet they do it all the time! But even though I am allowed to do it any time I want to, I so rarely take the opportunity." I want to be more like those men! I want to be driven the way that they are driven, I want to be passionate as they are passionate, I want to be more like them!!! I have a lot to learn!

Humbled - Khris

No comments: