Saturday, September 27, 2008

Brief Update

The only word I have received so far is that the team has arrived safely to Ecuador. I don't know anything else but when I talked to Wayne after they arrived in Miami, he didn't think they would have the access to internet service tonight but ideally will have it and will post updates and pictures themselves. I just wanted to post a quick update of what I knew which isn't that much to this point. Pray for the team and the families that have stayed here as the Holy Spirit leads. If you have an update or encouragement, post in comments. Thanks for your prayers --- Amy Bartley

1 comment:

Marcelle said...

So glad to hear you all got there safely. Praying that the Holy Spirit will annoint you and give you the right words to say.

PROVERBS 25:25 "Like cold water to a weary soul is good news from a distant land."

Tell them the Good News!!! Take care and return home safely.

Marcelle Johnson